Yesterday I realized that I don’t have very much self-worth. Self-esteem sure, self-confidence, sure. But worth? No. Like, I don’t think my diamonds are sparkly. In fact, when I look at what I’ve got going, I rarely even see diamonds.
Maybe a tally would help:
- I am a great yoga teacher.
- I am very intelligent and astute.
- I strive to create harmony amongst competitive individuals.
- I am immaculate in confrontation. Not too much, not too little.
- I am a rock.
- I am loyal and devoted.
- I have a huge heart and I share it even when I feel like someone has wronged me.
- I can respect a person who is ‘different’ or ‘uncool’.
- I am fiercely honest.
- I am artistic, creative, radical.
- I am courageous.
Etc. Etc. I can list them, but when someone comes and contradicts these statements, or worse even, doesn’t even care or notice these, I feel lame. So what I want to do is unravel this whole I-am-lame thing I’ve got going and really feel expensive!
And without fail, I’m gonna use some kundalini for this. Happy, healthy, holy, bountiful, beautiful! Sing it!
Whoever doesn’t vibe this energy towards you is not to be permitted into your inner being.